Personal Trainer SEO
100% First Page Guarantee
SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of increasing the amount of pre-qualified visitors to a website by obtaining a high ranking in the search results of a search engine. The higher a website ranks in the search results, the greater the chance that particular site will be visited by a potential customer. Currently there is over 2 billion searches performed online every day. This shows the impact of search engines in helping consumers find the information they are looking for.
Our SEO for personal trainers aim to attract potential customers to your website and convert them into paying clients. Research has shown that most people find a personal trainer via an internet search or by referral from family and friends. Personal trainer SEO is very effective in increasing traffic to your website, and building early trust between you and your client by having a high ranking.
Our SEO service is protected by our 100% first page ranking guarantee that we will get you on the first page of Google for the most effective keywords that were picked as benchmarks for the campaign.
- 74% of respondents used search engines to find local business info vs. 65% who turned to print yellow pages, 58% who used internet yellow pages, and 44% who used traditional yellow pages.
- 80% reported researching a product or service online, then making a purchase for that product or service.
- Search engines are tools-resources driven by intent. People who use the search engines want to find something in particular, which means that if a potential customer is searching for a personal trainer online then they are doing so with the intent of finding more information in order to make a purchasing decision.
*we consider ranking on the first page to be a high ranking
What We Do:
I. On-Page SEO
- This process determines what phrases your prospects are using to find you in search engines.
- Process of figuring the strengths and weaknesses of your search engine competitors.
Meta Tag Optimization
- Metadata tags tell search engines what your website is about.
- Similar to how newspapers use heading and sub-headings to help readers, websites use special tags in their code to assist search engines better understand your websites content.
- Since search engines aren’t able to actually see images, images need to be optimized in order to tell the search engines what the images pertain to.
II. Off-Page SEO
- This process builds quality back links across the web.
Local Search Optimization
(Based on City Population)